Hi everyone!!! Queer Burners is a platform for LGBTQ++ and our allies to meet and share more diverse resources based on the needs of a community we have fostered over time. The queer part of the city, no matter what it is called, is deeply important to some of us for reasons that include: safety, cohesion, social needs and maybe even more reasons. Why bring this up?
Like everything Burning Man related there has been a slow and steady evolution of resources and community. Do you have something to say about it? Would you like to write for or shape Queer Burners for the future? This platform is yours too. Sign up on Queer Burners and send Toaster a DM and let’s help make more magic.
In this issue of the monthly news letter:
- All Of Us Update
- The Mechanics: How this email works
All Of Us Update
The Early Bird Sale is finished! And there are 36 tickets sold at a slightly discounted rate for early buyers. We are all very excited at the new venue and the potential with amazing artists and collaborators. All Of Us will be a distinctly memorable weekend.
We want YOU to be there. We know the ticket price might be a little steep for some people which is why we have a low income ticket application for a single person. Much more information will be coming out over social media in the coming weeks about the event: workshops, performers, activities and more.
The All Of Us Board is meeting on Feb 9th in central San Francisco. Soon, we will open the doors for a volunteer registry. People who buy special priced tickets are committing to volunteer roles. You will have a chance to choose or be assigned. Check it out!
This is a list of events we know about:
- Cathedral City, CA February 4th Desert Burner Social
- San Francisco, CA : Saturday : Lucky 13 – Pink Mammoth’s 13 Year Anniversary
- San Francisco, CA : 2/9 : Board Meeting – ALL Hands for the All Of Us Event
- Long Beach, CA : 2/10 : A Radical Journey Birthday Mash & Bur…
- World Wide : 3/29 : 2017 Tickets – Main Sale Starts
- Upper lake, CA : 5/25 : All Of Us Event 2017
Submit your events for the news letter in the link below.
- To get a posting in the news letter please fill this out
- 2017 “Radical Ritual” Theme Camp Queer Burner Listing form
Thank you to everyone who has contributed and helped keep this network thriving. As we get closer to event season there is room for more people to play in this garden. If you sign up on the Queer Burners web site and are verified, then you too can write posts and continue conversations relevant to the community at large. Thank you to so many of you.